Sock Sorters – Pack 1 (Iron On)
NO MORE ODD SOCKS! Label all your socks with these handy Sock Sorter Labels and keep each pair perfectly matched with their sole mate! Kidico’ Iron On Labels are produced from the stretchiest Iron Material so the labels will not pucker or crack. They come with detailed instructions and are applied in 10 seconds using a dry household iron.
NB. This pack includes more pink colours and was designed with girls in mind.
1. Set your iron to the COTTON setting. NO STEAM!
2. Make sure your clothing can handle the temperature.
3. Apply labels to clean, thoroughly DRY clothing only.
4. Remove a name label from the backing paper and place face-up on the garment in the desired position. Do not iron labels onto elasticated waistbands – make sure the label is ironed onto a flat, smooth area.
5. Remove the white backing from the Re-usable Application Sheet. (Do not throw the backing away – when you are finished re-attach it to the Application Sheet and keep for future use.)
6. Place the Clear Application Sheet sticky side down over the name label.
7. FIRMLY press the heated iron onto the Application Sheet for 10 – 15 seconds. Labels adhere quickly but need a full 10 seconds to set.
8. Allow the label to cool to room temperature. Remove the application sheet and try to peel the label off with your fingernail. If you can peel it off, your iron is not hot enough. Turn the Iron up and re-apply it with more pressure for 10-15 seconds.
DO NOT IRON OVER LABELS ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN APPLIED TO CLOTHING
R69.00 ex. shipping
Item Size: 5cm x 1cm
Quantity per Pack: 30
Courier to be charged for separately on checkout. For more info please refer to the Delivery/Shipping information page.
FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS WITH A SUBTOTAL OF R800.00 OR MORE!