Iron On Clothing Labels
Iron On Clothing Labels
If you’re looking for an easy way to label kids clothing that involves no sewing, look no further than our Iron on clothing labels. This is a great way to keep your kids clothing, bags, socks, and other goods safe.
Simple Ways to Label Clothing
Whether you are not keen on the thought of bringing out cotton and needles, you don’t have a sewing machine or you prefer to add labels to your kid’s clothing all in one batch, our iron on clothing labels will have you covered!
How Do They Work?
Iron on clothing labels take a little more effort than our laundry stamps do but they are significantly easier and more effective that older methods of labeling clothing. All you need is an iron. They can be applied in 20 seconds or less and will stay fixed onto the fabric, wash after wash. This is a cheaper option than the laundry stamps if you do not have a lot of clothing to mark. They come in a pack of 30 labels and they are in all of our bulk label packs – Pre-School Starter Pack, Essential School Starter Pack and School Bulk Pack.
Available in Black on White only
IRON-ON LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Set your iron to the COTTON setting. NO STEAM!
2. Make sure your clothing can handle the temperature.
3. Apply labels to clean, thoroughly DRY clothing only.
4. Remove a name label from the backing paper and place face-up on the garment in the desired position. Do not iron labels onto elasticated waistbands – make sure the label is ironed onto a flat, smooth area.
5. Remove the white backing from the Re-usable Application Sheet. (Do not throw the backing away – when you are finished re-attach it to the Application Sheet and keep for future use.)
6. Place the Clear Application Sheet sticky side down over the name label.
7. FIRMLY press the heated iron onto the Application Sheet for 10 – 15 seconds. Labels adhere quickly but need a full 10 seconds to set.
8. Allow the label to cool to room temperature. Remove the application sheet and try to peel the label off with your fingernail. If you can peel it off, your iron is not hot enough. Turn the Iron up and re-apply it with more pressure for 10-15 seconds.
DO NOT IRON OVER LABELS ONCE THEY HAVE BEEN APPLIED TO CLOTHING
Item Size: 5cm x 1cm
Quantity per Pack: 30
PLEASE NOTE: If your name and surname are very long OR if you choose to include a phone number with your name and/or surname this may result in the font being quite small on the label.
Courier to be charged for separately on on checkout. For more info please refer to the Delivery/Shipping information page.
896 in stock